NaPCA Moisture Mist
NaPCA Moisture Mist
If hot days have you dreaming of a refreshing burst of hydration, then prepare to have your dreams come true.
With natural moisture-binding ingredients like sodium PCA, a single spritz of this hydrating face mist can help keep your skin feeling supple and smooth. But that’s not all! By providing hydration and helping to retain moisture, it helps protect your skin from the negative impacts of your environment.
This cool, hydrating mist can also be used for your body AND hair. Because something this refreshing is too good not to share!
Reasons to Love
- Improves skin’s natural moisture-binding capabilities.
- Increases moisture level, leaving skin feeling supple and smooth, and hair silky soft.
- Helps protect the skin from the negative impact of wind, air pollution and other environmental influences.
- Beautifully sets makeup with just a light spritz. Dermatologically tested
How to Use
Spray generously on face, hair and body whenever you need a refreshing moisture boost.
This product contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). This may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Good to know
- The humectant NaPCA is a component of skin that is believed to be partly responsible for the skin’s ability to retain moisture. NaPCA can absorb high amounts of water, and is colourless and odourless.
- Cold, wind, and heat often dry out your skin, giving it a rough feeling. By applying products with ingredients such as NaPCA which retain water in your skin, you can help protect it from these environmental factors.
- Feel fresh as you travel by car or plane. Cool off at home by keeping it in the refrigerator.
- NaPCA Moisture Mist is fragrance-free.
- Sodium PCA– binds water to the skin to help maintain an optimal moisture level.
- A blend of humectants including glycerin, sodium lactate and sodium hyaluronate – water-loving ingredients that increase moisture level.
- A blend of skin conditioning agents including butylene glycol and aloe vera leaf juice – conditions and smoothes the skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Fructose, Glycine, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Urea, Inositol, Niacinamide, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.