LifePak+ Health supplement
LifePak+ Health supplement
Health supplement with vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts
A healthy diet needs to have a balance diet. This should include a balance of macronutrients (fats, proteins and carbohydrates) and micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) to meet the needs for human nutrition. Life Pak+ provides a significant amount of vitamins and minerals that target nine important bodily functions.
Reasons to Love
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
- Zinc and Iodine contribute to normal cognitive function.
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium, Copper and Zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Biotin and Magnesium contribute to the normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Selenium, Copper, Vitamin A, , Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart.
- Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Calcium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Zinc, Iodine, Biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamins B3 and B8 contribute the maintenance of normal skin.
How to Use
Take the contents of one (1) LifePak+ sachet: four (4) coated tablets at the same time once a day with 250 ml of liquid with your meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A health supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not use if the sachet integrity is affected. Keep away from heat and humidity. Keep out of reach of young children.
Do not take LifePak+:
- if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to iodine or any of the other Ingredients of LifePak+
- if you have been diagnosed or suspected to suffer with prostate Cancer.
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are Breastfeeding
- if you have been diagnosed with thyroid disorders
- if you are being treated with anticoagulants
- if you are menopausal
- if you are a tobacco smoker.
Consult a doctor before using this product:
- if you are diabetic
- if you are hypoglycemic
- if you are undergoing medical treatment.
Taking multiple supplements may cause a cumulative intake of certain nutrients/substances. It is therefore recommended that you consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
LifePak+ contains β-carotene. β-carotene might decrease effectiveness of statins used to lower cholesterol.
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use
Each tablet contains:
Calcium (as calcium carbonate, calcium citrate): 51,5 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate): 31,2 mg
Allium cepa L. extract: 21,25 m
Vitamin C (as calcium-L-ascorbate): 20 mg
Citrus fruit extract: 1,25 mg
Citrus limon (L.) Burm. F.: 3,75 mg
Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck: 0,625 mg
Citrus reticulata Blanco: 0,625 mg
Citrus x paradisi Macfad.: 6,25 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide): 4 mg
Vitis vinifera L. extract: 3,125 mg
Vitamin E (as D-alpha-tocopherol succinate): 4,47 I.U
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate) : 1,875 mg
Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium-pantothenate) : 1,25 mg
Lycopene: 0,875 mg
Lutein: 0,5 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) : 0,35 mg
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) : 0,325 mg
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate) : 0,275 mg
Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate): 0,25 mg
Zeaxanthin: 0,125 mg
Copper (as copper bisglycinate) : 0,1 mg
Folate (as pteroylmono-glutamic acid) : 50 μg
Vitamin A (palmitate) : 248 I.U
of which Beta-carotene: 100 μg RE
Selenium (as sodium selenate, sodium selenite) : 12,5 μg
Biotin (as D-biotin) : 11,25 μg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) : 11,25 μg
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) : 11,25 μg
Chromium (as chrome (III)chloride) : 6,25 μg
Vitamin K (as phytonadione) : 6,25 μg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) : 50 I.U
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) : 0,6 μg
Contains sugar: Dextrose 0,96 mg/tablet
The other ingredients are microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxyl methyl cellulose, dextrin, dextrose monohydrate, soy lecithin and sodium citrate dihydrate.