Nutricentials Complexion Protection
Nutricentials Complexion Protection
Protect, adapt, and thrive with Nutricentials Complexion Protection. This lightweight, broad spectrum SPF 50 mineral sunscreen is made with our Bioadaptive Botanical Complex to help protect against, and increase resiliency to, everyday stressors like pollution and free radicals. At the same time, a Blue Light and Infrared Antioxidant Blend adds even more protection to help prevent visible discoloration and dull-looking skin. All in a formula with lightly tinted coverage that blends perfectly with a variety of skin tones, enhancing your skin’ s natural radiance without leaving behind any white residue or sunscreen smell. Complexion Protection is the perfect pick for a healthy, glowing complexion.
Reasons to Love
The perfect pick for a healthy-looking, glowing complexion! Complexion Protection is a lightweight, broad spectrum SPF 50 mineral sunscreen made with our bioadaptive botanical plant extracts to help protect the skin against, and increase resiliency to everyday stressors like pollution and oxidative stress. Carnosine, our blue light and infrared antioxidant ingredient adds further protection, helping to mitigate the visible effects of excessive exposure to blue light and infrared on your skin, such as discolouration and dullness.
How to Use
In the morning, after moisturising, apply a generous amount to face and neck in an upward, outward motion. Use daily, before sun exposure. Shake before use.
Reducing the recommended quantity will lower the level of protection significantly. During the day, reapply frequently to maintain protection, especially after perspiring, swimming, or towelling
Did you know
The formula features Chlorella Vulgaris, an ingredient grown or cultivated through a controlled environment. It’s part of Groviv, a Nu Skin initiative that uses a technology based approach to agriculture and ensures optimal growing conditions from seed to solution.
• Made with bioadaptive botanicals, also known as adaptogens, that help your skin adapt to its unique and ever-changing environment, so you can always put your best face forward.
• Helps protect against, and increase resiliency to, the damaging effects of stress, pollution, and free radicals.
• A clean formula with worry-free ingredients you can feel good about putting on your skin.
• Provides broad spectrum SPF 50 protection in a 100% mineral sunscreen formula featuring zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
• Helps protect against the damaging effects of blue light and infrared exposure, including discoloration, dullness, and premature aging.
• Enhances skin’s natural glow with translucent coverage for a variety of skin tones.
• Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and makeup-ready, with no white residue or sunscreen smell.
• Non-comedogenic—doesn’t clog pores.
• Features Chlorella Vulgaris, a unique ingredient grown or cultivated through controlled environment agriculture.
• Features packaging that is proudly made with 61% postconsumer resin.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (2.6%), Zinc Oxide (20.3%).
Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Water (Aqua), Trisiloxane, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Chloride, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Carnosine, Acanthopanax Senticosus (Eleuthero) Root Extract, Rhaponticum Carthamoides Root Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mushroom) Extract, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Chlorphenesin, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
Nutricentials® Complexion Protection - Product Information Page