VitaMeal 30 Meals (5 Bags)
VitaMeal 30 Meals (5 Bags)
Help us nourish hungry children
VitaMeal is a product of our initiative, Nourish the Children. Its unique formula is packed with all the vitamins and nutrients kids in developing countries need to support their growth and wellbeing. Nutritional scientists formulated it specifically to help combat this global challenge.
VitaMeal can be purchased like any regular product (including commissions and profit), but the bags are directly donated to children in need through a third-party organisation, like Feed the Children in Malawi.
• Each bag contains 30-child-sized meals, which will feed a child for one month.
• For every bag of VitaMeal sold, Nu Skin will make a 2 $ donation to the Nu Skin Force for Good Foundation.
This is your chance to give back and make the world a better place. Join us and donate VitaMeal today.
SIZE 5 BAG OPTION
Reasons to Love
- Contains a balance of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and fibres
- Provides essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health, and immune defence
- Includes 25 essential vitamins and minerals to help correct any nutrient deficiencies and to promote healthy growth and development.
- Provides vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions
- Provides zinc to help prevent diarrhoea
- Provides bone (Ca, Mg, P, Vitamins D and K) nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development
- Each bag contains 30 child-sized meals of delicious nutritious, food
Our Matching Programme
When you purchase and donate to Nourish the Children (NTC), Nu Skin also donates.
For every purchase of the 5-bag option of VitaMeal, the company adds 1 bag, feeding an additional child for 30 days. But you don't need to do it alone! Any time the Nu Skin community as a whole purchases 8 bags via the 1 and 2-bag options, the company adds 1 bag.
Roasted Soybeans: have been a major source of protein for many around the world for over 5,000 years. Soybeans are high in protein and fibre, low in carbohydrates and are nutrient-dense. Soybeans, compared with other legumes, are higher in essentials fatty acids and are a good source of calcium, magnesium, thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), fibre, folic acid and iron.
Roasted Maize: It is used to produce grain that is the basis of a number of foods. Maize is produced in many countries around the world and is the third most planted field crop, after wheat and rice.
Roasted Maize, Roasted Soybeans, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E, Foli Acid, Beta-Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.